Saturday, March 15, 2014

muddy ponies

The new boy is adjusting to the other horses. Poor guy he really looks like a giraffe he is so tall!


You can see he found the mud! He was playing in the water with a tumbleweed, it was cute.


{My Boy and Luna saying hello to Kalypso and Howdy.}

My ponies are muddy and shedding hair like crazy, but I haven't had a chance to get out and groom them. You can see how big the run off creek is in the background. This field is going to need a lot of work once it dries out.  I want to have Ranch Boy harrow it. The back pasture I will let grow up for gazing (I'd love to re-seed it but that won't happen this year, which is a bummer because it's a lot of weeds now.)


I have been enjoying getting junior out for some sunny day walks.  Miss Scooter likes to tag along when she can!


I am trying on wedding dresses tomorrow! I can't believe it.  I'll try to share a photo but have to be careful because Ranch Boy reads my blog, hee hee!

Ranch Girl

5 comments:

50+ Horses said...

Love those little cowboy boots!

Maia said...

Love you shots. I'm about to go out and deal with my muddy girls

Tara said...

He's stylin in those boots!

Crystal said...

Oh your little guy is so cute!!!

Oh mud season how fun! We are just starting that here so not looking forward to it

Sherry Sikstrom said...

we aren't to the mud yet but soon I hope. Wedding dresses??? exciting!