Monday, March 3, 2014

new ride

No, not a horse, but it has horse power!!!

{Ranch Boy Jr.  Approves! He loves sitting up high in his new car seat and looking or the windows!}

I traded in "White Lightning", my little 2002 Hyundai Accent. I was the only owner and it was a great little car for when I lived in the city where it never snowed and I pretty much only drove myself around.  It was the longest relationship I've had at 12 years. Yes, I teared up the day I traded it away. But it was time.  I need something that has AWD, is good in the snow, and safer for hauling the kiddos around. 

This Chrysler Aspen is not new, but it's new to me. They don't make them anymore. Think of it as a fancy Dodge Durango. It is the fanciest car I've ever owned. I even have seat heaters!  And like I said, it has some horse power. Do you know what that means? Yep! It can TOW. So can you guys guess what's next on my wishlist? A girl can dream. ......

The newbie needs a name and we're stuck!! Help me out and if I choose your suggestion I will send you a gift from Rockin Heart Jewelry and Vintage Finds, my little shop. Here are the details of the car to help you out:
2007 Chrysler Aspen 4wd blue/steel gray color. Hemi engine. Beige leather interior. can seat up to 8 passengers. I'd prefer a girl name but I'm open to all ideas.

Have fun and I can't wait to hear your suggestions!

RANCH GIRL

6 comments:

Michelle said...

We have a girl in our church named Aspen, which I think is a very pretty name!

Alanna M said...

Have you ever seen "The Horse in the Gray Flannel Suit"? If not, you should definitely watch it sometime. You could name her Aspy, short for Aspen or Aspercel. :)

Kate said...

I love the colour of it! Congrats on the new ride.

Cut-N-Jump said...

Sometimes you have to go with a name with some power to it. It will come to you, give it time.

Steel can be either male or female- it works either way. Blue steel is very strong, Steely Dan the musical group, The Pittsburgh Steelers... and I'm sure there's others

baystatebrumby said...

My name suggestion is either Prudence or Constance. Excellent names for cars, especially ones you need to be solid and reliable.

50+ Horses said...

Nice!! Sounds like you got yourself a can-do rig that will be a joy winter or summer.

Catching up on my blogs before I go ride and am reading from the bottom up so maybe you already have a winner, but I'd call it "Can-Do" (or The Can-Do)cuz you Can-Do whatever you want! :)