- her homemade potato soup
- playing cribbage with my grandpa
- using Nana's laptop for a marathon browsing session~ her Internet is much faster then mine!
- the candy jar (more specifically~ the Recess Peanut Butter Cups)
- her fridge in the carport (more specifically~ the soda pop)
- the Yorkies (more specifically~ Sassie and Sadie)
- spending time with my family
I had a great time helping Tara set up for the Country Chicks harvest show. Here is a sneak peak of her booth (sorry for the sketchy photo quality in this post I forgot my camera and had to use my Blackberry!)
And lordy~ look at all the pumpkins I bought!
But I did find some fun cowboy signs among the vendors!
I didn't come home with one because I just didn't need one. Want and need~ two things I have to work on.
The only thing I don't like about going to Nana's house is that I had to leave Ranch Boy and my ponies and my doggies for a few days.......I couldn't wait to get home and give them all hugs and kisses! I don't know how Paint Girl does it and leaves for horse shows for a month!
p.s. I am going to be a vendor at a harvest festival in the coming week and I am super busy working on projects. I can't wait to show you how it is all coming together, but here is Lizzy checking out one of my display pieces!
xo~ Ranch Girl